- Enter the directory to reassign a template to in the Reassign pages in directory field
- Select the Original template that your pages are currently using.
- If you want to reassign pages set to Any template, all pages will be set to the new template selected.
- If you want to assign a template to pages that DO NOT have a template assigned to them, select No template.
- If you want to switch out a template currently in use, select the template from the list.
- Select the New template in the list to assign to your pages
- Optional: You can publish the changes to go a different directory by entering the destination directory under the Publish to directory field. This can be helpful for testing purposes.
Reassign Page Templates
New in LiveWhale 1.5.1, you can reassign page template to directories and have more flexibility switching page templates.