- Enter the directory to reassign a template to in the Reassign pages in directory field
- Select the Original template that your pages are currently using.
- If you want to reassign pages set to Any template, all pages will be set to the new template selected.
- If you want to assign a template to pages that DO NOT have a template assigned to them, select No template.
- If you want to switch out a template currently in use, select the template from the list.
- Select the New template in the list to assign to your pages
- Optional: You can publish the changes to go a different directory by entering the destination directory under the Publish to directory field. This can be helpful for testing purposes.
Our documentation is moving: docs.livewhale.com
Please check docs.livewhale.com for the most up-to-date LiveWhale CMS and LiveWhale Calendar documentation. The below legacy documentation will remain available as a reference until the documentation migration is complete.
Reassign Page Templates
New in LiveWhale 1.5.1, you can reassign page template to directories and have more flexibility switching page templates.