Importing a Calendar from LiveWhale CMS.
- Choose your appropriate Group from the drop-down menu where the events should come from
- Access "Your Events" and click on "Imported Calendars"
- Click on the "Import a calendar" button
- Enter a name for this calendar
- Enter the RSS or ICAL url
- Select the category (or categories) that apply to these events
- Tags can be entered/selected and they will be assigned to all new events in this calendar
- You may make the calendar "Live" or "Hidden" by using the drop-down menu. By default, the imported calendar will be "Live"
- Click "Import calendar" when finished
Note: Imported calendar feeds are automatically refreshed hourly
Here are instructions for a few common calendaring / scheduling systems.
- Google Calendar: Instructions here.
- R25/25Live: Instructions here.
- EMS/MasterCalendar: On the Admin menu, click Site Administration --> RSS Feeds.
- For other calendaring and scheduling systems, just look for an "RSS" or "ICAL" link. Either of those addresses should work for importing. If you're trying to import a calendar via RSS/ICAL feed and it's not working, report an issue and we'll check it out.