The galleries widget normally displays a list of galleries with links to view a slideshow of their images. It is sometimes desirable to embed a gallery slideshow directly in your web page using an inline gallery widget.
Note: If you want to show all images from a gallery (fixed set of preselected images) you would use the inline gallery widget. If you want to show all images by tag, group, etc. then you use the images widget.
Create an Inline gallery widget and embed it in a web page
- Open the Widget Editor
- Click the "Add a new widget" button
- Select the widget type, "Inline Gallery", from the drop-down menu
- You can specify the gallery to use by indicating the gallery id. You can obtain the gallery id through the Gallery Manager. Or, select a tag(s), group(s), or use the filtering option to target a gallery
- Use the widget configuration options to adjust the width, height, etc...
- By default, the "mini" template is used for formatting. Additional gallery type options may be available based on customizations. You may also create a custom gallery type by following these instructions.
- When you are finished, click "Save this widget"
- From your webpage, Click "Edit Page" and click on the gear icon to select your newly created inline gallery widget.