Click the Tags link at the top corner of the screen.
The manage tags screen will list all tags in your group.
- A checkbox allowing you to select multiple tags and perform bulk actions from the With checked items… drop-down menu. Available actions include: delete, add star, remove star, and merge tags.
- Check the checkbox next to the tags you wish to apply an action to
- Select the desired action from this menu and click the Go button. Use the select all link to select all items in the list.
- Star: Click on the star to flag the tag as important. These tags can optionally be highlighted on your web page, or you may choose to only display starred tags when using your tags widget.
- The tag title. Click the title to edit it.
- If any data in your group has this tag, a summary of these items will appear beside the title. Clicking a data type will jump you to the appropriate manager to view those items.
- Making local tags into global tags: There are global tags and tags that are unique to specific groups. If duplicate tags are being created in various groups you can make these global by creating a subsequent tag as a global tag. By doing this, the tags are merged together between the groups and then tied to the global tag.
- Tags that have similarities can be merged into one tag for better management. The example below demonstrates "MyOffice" and "Offices" being merged to "Offices"
- When certain elements are modified (such as stars), a message saying Your changes to this page have not been saved will be displayed.
- Click the Save These Changes button to save the changes you have made.
- To add a new tag, click the Add a New Tag link.