- From the LiveWhale interface, click the “Galleries” tab.
- Locate and click the gallery to edit
- Choose existing images from your image library under “Choose images from your library”. The interface allows you to search and select images to attach to the gallery. You may also restrict results by date using the drop-down menu.
- Select or deselect images by clicking an image in this list. Selected images will appear in the "Edit Images" section where you may enter an optional caption or reorder the images in the gallery.
- If you want to upload a new image, click “Add new images from your computer”. Select the images to upload. When they have finished uploading, you will have the opportunity to enter a title and keywords for each image.
- When done, click "Save images". Newly uploaded images will be added to the image library and attached to this gallery.
- Add tags to galleries using the Tags section
- Suggest the gallery to groups by entering the group(s) under the "Suggest this gallery to the following group(s)" section
- Click "Save this gallery" when finished
Note: Once an image has been attached, you can customize the thumbnail that will be used by this gallery. To do so, find the image to create the thumbnail from, then click the “Make gallery thumbnail from this image” link. Select the portion of the image you want to generate the thumbnail from and click “Use This Thumbnail”.