- From the LiveWhale interface, click the Galleries tab.
- The manage galleries screen will list all galleries in your group.
- Gallery Manager Options
- Click the title to edit the gallery.
- Beneath the title is the number of images included in the gallery.
- Use the preview link to preview this item as it will appear on the public web site.
- If the gallery is tagged, a list of these tags will appear beside the title. Clicking a tag will tell the galleries manager to only show galleries with that tag.
- A star. Click on the star to flag the gallery as important. These items can optionally be highlighted on your web page, or you may choose to only display starred galleries with your widget.
- The status menu. Change the status of galleries, select the appropriate status here. “Live” will publish the item immediately, “Hidden” will hide the item from your web site until you are ready to publish it.
- Use the Filter Images form to filter images
- Balloons: rank your galleries according to their importance. The more balloons, the higher the gallery appears in gallery lists on your web site. Click the gray balloon to add more, and click on the red balloons to drop them back down in the list. When an item reaches the maximum ten balloons, it will become a gold balloon.
- Use checkboxes to select image(s) and use drop-down menu to perform bulk actions. Actions include: Delete, Remove all tags, Share, Unshare, Move to Group, Add to existing gallery, Create gallery, and add tag.
- Click the Save These Changes button to save the changes you have made.
Our documentation is moving: docs.livewhale.com
Please check docs.livewhale.com for the most up-to-date LiveWhale CMS and LiveWhale Calendar documentation. The below legacy documentation will remain available as a reference until the documentation migration is complete.