Restoring an earlier revision of a news story
- From the LiveWhale interface, click the Stories tab.
- Find the news story to edit and click it.
- Find and click the link labeled Restore an earlier version above the status menu near the upper corner of your screen.
- Choose the revision you want to restore by selecting its date and time from the drop-down menu labeled Choose a revision… then click the Load revision button.
- The content from the chosen revision will be loaded into the fields on this page.
- Click the Save this story button to save your changes.