Note: The selected item(s) will be removed from the system. This action cannot be undone!
- From the LiveWhale interface, click the “News” tab.
- Find the story (or stories) to delete in the list and check the box next to it.
- Choose “Delete” from the drop-down menu, and click “Go”.
You may also delete the item from the news edit screen:
- From the news manager, find the story to delete and click it.
- Click the “Delete” link on the right side of the screen.
- You will be prompted to confirm this action.