News imported from a feed is copied into your group and behaves like any other news story in the system.
- From the LiveWhale interface, click the News tab.
- Click the Import From Feed link beneath the tab bar.
- To list news in a feed, enter the feed url in the text field labeled Enter a feed url and click the Go button.
- If feeds have been recently entered, they will appear in a box labeled Recent Feeds which can be clicked on for a shortcut to list news from that feed.
- If a valid feed is entered, the feed’s contents will be listed with their linked headline, date, and summary.
- Check off the news items you wish to import. Select Link to stories from the With checked items… drop-down menu and then click the Go button.
- The stories you selected will be imported. Use the select all link to select all items in the list.