You will be redirected shortly...
Links can be created in any WYSIWYG field in LiveWhale, whether you are editing a web page or creating news, events, and other dynamic content. Links can point to any one of the following:
- a page on the current web site
- an outside url
- an e-mail address (mailto:)
- a file from your file library
- To create a link, select the text that you wish to link and click the link button in the WYSIWYG toolbar.
- A window will appear allowing you to specify the type of content to link to. From the drop-down, choose from the above options.
- Using the field below, select the desired page, url, e-mail address, or file being linked to.
- Use the additional options to specify where the link will open (if applicable). If additional link styles are available on your site, they will appear in the style drop-down menu.
- When done, click “Make this link”.
Links can be modified later by selecting the existing link and clicking the link button again.