Moving a page to a new location
- From the LiveWhale interface, click the “Pages” tab. (If the Pages tab does not appear, the administrator has not assigned page editing permissions to you.)
- If the page you’re looking for is in a navigation, click its title to view the page details screen. Otherwise, click the “File Browser” submenu, navigate to the page’s directory, and then click the name of the page.
- On the page details screen, the current path to the page is displayed in a text field labeled “Page URL”.
- Change the old path to the desired one.
- Click “Save these changes”.