Reverting to an earlier version of a web page
- While editing a page, click load a previously saved version in the page editing WYSIWYG toolbar. This will display a drop-down menu allowing you to select and preview previously entered content for the editable regions on the current page.
- Once you have selected the version you wish to revert to, simply click Save and publish or Save Draft and the older content will replace the current content.
- To completely revert the page to its state on a particular date, including any template changes outside of editable regions, click the Details tab while on the page and click Edit Page Details.
- On the page editor, click the View revision history link. Use the date drop-down to find the version to restore.
- Starting in version 1.5.1, you may restore editable content only, or a full page restore, which may change the page's template assignment as well
- Once you’ve found the version you wish to restore, you may click Preview to preview the page as it would look once restored.
- On the page history screen, the changes made on that date may also be displayed in green (newly added content) and red (removed content).
- Once you’re ready to restore the page, click Revert to this copy.