- Login to the LiveWhale interface
- Select the Group from the drop-down menu to add image collections
- Access your Images Library
- Select the Collections sub-tab
- Click Add a new image collection
- Enter a name of the collection and press the Save collection button
- The Image Collections manager also contains the following features using the drop-down menu, just check the box(s) and make a selection
- Remove collection (but keep images)
- Delete collection and all images in collection
- Apply tag to all images in collection
- Clicking the collection title will display the images in the collection through the image library
- image collections can also be added to galleries under Choose images from your library by selecting the collection from the drop-down menu
Our documentation is moving: docs.livewhale.com
Please check docs.livewhale.com for the most up-to-date LiveWhale CMS and LiveWhale Calendar documentation. The below legacy documentation will remain available as a reference until the documentation migration is complete.
Images can now be grouped together into collections for easier organization and retrieval.