You will be redirected shortly...
- To access the "Widget Editor", Click the "Widget" link at the top of the LiveWhale interface
- From the "Widget Library", click the "Add new widget" button
- Select the "Type" of widget you wish to create.
- Form sections will appear allowing you to tailor your widget results (depending on the type of widget selected, these form sections may vary)
- "Widget preview" will display real-time results based on the criteria you have entered
- The "Generated widget syntax" window displays the widget code block. If you wish not to save the widget you can alternatively copy/paste this code block into your web page. (See widget code example below)
<widget type="galleries_inline"> <arg id="id">1</arg> <arg id="type">mini</arg> </widget>
- Save your widget by giving it a name in the "Enter a name for this widget" field
- Then, click "Save this widget"
- Your widget will now appear in the Widget Library