Please check docs.livewhale.com for the most up-to-date LiveWhale CMS and LiveWhale Calendar documentation. The below legacy documentation will remain available as a reference until the documentation migration is complete.
- From the LiveWhale interface, click the “Forms” tab.
- The manage forms screen will list all forms in your group.
- Use the checkboxes to select multiple forms and perform bulk actions from the “With checked items…” drop-down menu. Select the action and click the "Go" button.
- Available actions include: delete, remove tags, share, unshare, set status, duplicate, and add tag.
- The “duplicate” option is unique to forms, it allows you to make a copy of a form within your group to use as a starting point.
- The status menu. Change the status of forms by selecting the appropriate status. “Live” will publish the item immediately, “Hidden” will hide the item from your web site until you are ready to publish it.
- Title of the form. Click the title to edit the form.
- If the form is tagged, a list of these tags will appear beside it. Clicking a tag will tell the forms manager to only show forms with that tag.
- A link to view submissions may appear along with the number of submissions received. Please see “Viewing and exporting form submissions” for more information.
- Beneath the form and submissions link is a link called “Get Widget Code” which will reveal the code required to embed this form in a web page.
- A “Show by tag” dropdown menu is also available to display forms tagged with the selected item.