Restoring an earlier revision of a blurb
- From the LiveWhale interface, click the “Blurbs” tab.
- The manage blurbs screen will list all blurb types in your group, along with the total number of blurbs of that type.
- Click a blurb type to view a list of blurbs.
- Locate and click the blurb to edit.
- Click “Restore from earlier version” above the status menu
- Choose the revision to restore by selecting its date and time from the drop-down menu labeled “Choose a revision…” then click the “Load revision” button.
- The content from the chosen revision will be loaded into the fields on this page.
- You now have a chance to make any modifications necessary.
- When done, click the “Save this blurb” button to save your changes.