- From the LiveWhale interface, click the “Blurbs” tab.
- The manage blurbs screen will list all blurb types in your group, along with the total number of blurbs you have of that type.
- Click a blurb type to view a list of blurbs.
- Find the blurb(s) to delete in the list and check the box next to it.
- Choose “Delete” from the drop-down menu, and click “Go”.
You may also delete the item from the blurb edit screen:
- From the blurbs manager, find the blurb to delete and click it.
- Click the “Delete” link on the right side of the screen.
- You will be prompted to confirm this action.