Archived news are stories that are no longer current and should only be accessible through a past news archive on your web site.
- From the LiveWhale interface, click the “News” tab.
- Click the “Archive” link beneath the tab bar.
- The manage archived news screen will list all archived news in your group. It contains many of the same management features as the manage news page.
- Use checkboxes to select archived stories and use drop-down menu to perform bulk actions. Actions include: delete, remove tags, remove balloons, move to archive, add star, remove star, share, unshare, set status, and add tag.
- Click on the Status drop-down to update the status of an archived story by selecting Live or Hidden
- Click the preview link to view the archived story
- A list of tags will appear beside the title. Clicking a tag will tell the archive manager to only show stories with that tag.