- From the LiveWhale interface, click the “Pages” tab.
- If the page you’re looking for is in a navigation, click its title to view the page details screen. Otherwise, click the “File Browser” submenu, navigate to the page’s directory, and then click the name of the page.
- On the page details screen, check the checkbox labeled “Send editors a reminder to update this page”. Choose the schedule to be notified to update this page’s content from the drop-down. After choosing a schedule option, choose the date as well as the users who should be notified.
- You may either choose “all editors for this page” to have the notification sent to all editors with access, or choose “an e-mail address” to specify a specific e-mail address to send to.
- To add additional scheduled notifications, click “Add another…”
- Click “Save these changes”.
: Content notifications will be e-mailed to you if you have opted to receive notifications by e-mail. When browsing directories in the file browser, a flag will also appear next to any page with outdated content.