You will be redirected shortly...
- From the LiveWhale page editor, insert your cursor in an editable region where your image will be placed.
- Click the image icon on the page editor WYSIWYG toolbar. This will bring up a list of the images currently uploaded in your LiveWhale group.
- Find the image you want to add by searching for it in the “Find images by keyword” box.
- You can view only images uploaded in a particular year by using the drop-down to select the desired time frame.
- Images shared from other groups will be labeled with a globe icon. If you want to filter out images shared from other groups, uncheck the box labeled “Include shared images”.
- Select the image in the left column.
- The right column will contain the image you to insert. Choose a width or height for the image and alignment. The full and half column presets will automatically size the image to fit the region you are inserting it into. You may also provide alt text for the image.
- When done, click the “use this item” button.
- The image(s) will be inserted into the editable field on your page. You may align it using the alignment buttons in the WYSIWYG toolbar.
- Click “save and publish” when you are finished.
Note: If you wish to change or resize the image later, simply double click on it and the insert image screen will reappear with the image you’ve inserted ready for editing.