Throughout the LiveWhale interface, a search bar appears on the right-side of the screen.
- Type your search terms in the search box and hit Enter.
- Search results will be displayed in a list, with your search terms highlighted.
- You may modify your search at any time using the options on the right side.
- To adjust which content is searched, check off the boxes for searching your own content, content shared by others, and starred content only.
- When searching content shared by others, an additional option will be provided to choose between all groups or a particular group.
- To restrict search results by content type, use the checkboxes under “content types”.
- When you’ve found what you’re looking for, click the title of an item in your group to continue to the edit screen.
- If you are searching other groups’ content, an option will also be provided to make a link to or copy of matching content.
Note: When searching for content as an admin user, an additional option “Hidden content” will be provided. This allows admins to search all content in the system, even if hidden or not shared, in order to locate that particular piece of content and its owner.