If you’ve forgotten your username or password for LiveWhale, an option is provided to help you retrieve your username and reset your password.
- At the LiveWhale login screen (http://your-url.edu/livewhale/?login), click Forgot your password?
- You will be asked for the e-mail address associated with your LiveWhale account. Enter your e-mail address and click Send e-mail.
- Instructions for resetting your password will be emailed to you.
- Reset your password by entering you new password twice and click Reset password.
- Return to the LiveWhale login page and log in with your username and new password.
If your LiveWhale application uses Single-Sign-One (SSO), contact your systems administrator for assistance.